Popular EFPA Resources
EFPA Information Sections
Getting started in Psychology
EFPA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When you contact EFPA we ask you to provide certain information. You can be assured that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EFPA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1, 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- contact information including your name and email address
- other information relevant to personalising your search results
What we do with the information we collect
Possible uses of the information include:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.